Our care workers are reliable, friendly and above all passionate about delivering quality care and support. We can offer you full time or part time work with flexible hours that can fit around other commitments you may have.
No specific qualifications or background in care is required to become a care assistant as full training will be given. What is more important to us is that you have a natural calling to care for people (the necessary training you need to become an exceptional carer).
If you would like to pursue a career as a carer, please fill in the below or
call us on 01189 86 8394 or email us firstname.lastname@example.org
After full training has been provided, we ensure our carers are able to:
- Help clients to adjust and adapt to a changed lifestyle
- Able to identify signs of deteriorating health in a client and able to report
- They are physically fit and able to lift and move care clients adequately
- They are compassionate and understanding as well as possessing cultural awareness
- Able to organise time and resources based on the individual needs of clients and able to work long hours, often under pressure and remaining professional
- Have knowledge of all relevant legislation, policies, and practices